Your benefits at a glance
- Low transport height and overall compact transport dimensions through an innovative tank and boom design
- Light, compact, manoeuvrable – compact design and axle steering with a steering angle up to 28°
- Dustproof storage compartments on the left and right hand side
- Tailored SmartCenter operator solutions – from the intuitively-operated Standard-Pack up to the Comfort-Pack plus with pressure sensitive touch screen. Anything is possible!
- High-capacity, self-priming, low maintenance piston diaphragm pumps with a delivery capacity up to 520 l ensure high application rates even at high spray pressures
- DistanceControl fully automatic boom guidance
- For difficult terrain conditions: - CountourControl active boom guidance for the optimum vertical boom guidance - SwingStop active boom tip swing compensation to reduce horizontal boom movements
- DUS or DUS pro pressure recirculation systems ensure continuous circulation of the spray agent
- 50 cm part-width sections and optimum nozzle choice thanks to the electric AmaSwitch and AmaSelect individual nozzle control
- Automatic wash-out programmes for perfect cleaning results under all conditions
You might also be interested in
Image film AMAZONE 1883
AMAZONEN-WERKE are specialists in fertiliser spreaders, seed drills, active (rotary cultivators and rotary harrows) and passive (disc cultivators and harrows) soil tillage, precision air seeders and crop protection sprayers. AMAZONE has also been offering high-performance equipment for park and lawn maintenance and winter road gritting for many years. You will find out everything else here in the image film!