Proven technology for the most arduous of operations
- Robust wide profile steel frame in which all hoses are routed so that they are protected.
- Compact tank with smooth internal and external walls.
- Induction bowl with Power-Injector for the induction of large quantities of chemicals and for canister flushing.
- Large fresh water tank for diluting residual amounts or for cleaning the sprayer, even when the tank is full.
- Separate hand wash tank (20 litres).
- Mechanical direct fill level indicator with float and also electronically in the in-cab terminal as standard.
- Clothing locker for agricultural protective clothing (optional).
Clearly laid out operator station
All control elements are logically and unmistakably arranged directly to the front left-hand side of the sprayer. All the working functions can be quickly intuitively understood thus preventing any operator errors.
Image film AMAZONE 1883
AMAZONEN-WERKE are specialists in fertiliser spreaders, seed drills, active (rotary cultivators and rotary harrows) and passive (disc cultivators and harrows) soil tillage, precision air seeders and crop protection sprayers. AMAZONE has also been offering high-performance equipment for park and lawn maintenance and winter road gritting for many years. You will find out everything else here in the image film!