Your benefits at a glance
- Out-front cutting deck in 1.25 m working width with integrated PowerCompactor collecting and conveying system, consisting of longitudinal and cross conveyor augers providing the highest work rates
- Versatile across the entire year and in any weather: mowing, mulching or collection of leaves, horse droppings or any other litter
- Operation in any weather, not only in short but also long grass – extremely robust and reliable technology
- SmartCut exact cut rotor with chevron blade arrangement – for an improved cutting- and collecting quality and for a reduced noise emission
- High-lift discharge up to 2.1 m – comfortable and quick
- State-of-the-art and efficient engine technology (18 kW/24.5 HP), conforms to Stage V emissions legislation
- Available as iDrive with front wheel drive for normal ground conditions or as 4WDi with all-wheel drive for use in difficult operational conditions
- The compact design ensures steering with a 0-turning circle – for more manoeuvrability and safety in any terrain, even when on slopes
- Blade change without tools – quick, simple and safe!
- Fulfils highest quality standards, certified and tested by the DLG according to DIN EN13524:2014 Annex B and the requirements of ISO 17101-2:2012
You might also be interested in
Image film AMAZONE 1883
AMAZONEN-WERKE are specialists in fertiliser spreaders, seed drills, active (rotary cultivators and rotary harrows) and passive (disc cultivators and harrows) soil tillage, precision air seeders and crop protection sprayers. AMAZONE has also been offering high-performance equipment for park and lawn maintenance and winter road gritting for many years. You will find out everything else here in the image film!