All standard ISOBUS terminals from AMAZONE can collect and save machine and site-specific data using Task Controller. Part-area, site-specific operation via the application maps in a shape and ISO-XML format is also possible.
- Easy creation, loading and processing of jobs
- Documentation and export of the work done in ISO-XML format
- Display of inactive field boundaries
- Automatic field recognition
- Job summary via PDF export
- Intuitive system for processing application maps
- Automatic part-area, site-specific regulation of the application rate
- Optimum crop management through needs-based application
- Standard on AmaTron 4 and AmaPad 2
Image film AMAZONE 1883
AMAZONEN-WERKE are specialists in fertiliser spreaders, seed drills, active (rotary cultivators and rotary harrows) and passive (disc cultivators and harrows) soil tillage, precision air seeders and crop protection sprayers. AMAZONE has also been offering high-performance equipment for park and lawn maintenance and winter road gritting for many years. You will find out everything else here in the image film!