Your benefits at a glance
- Reliable and economic single disc spreader
- Lightweight design for small, compact tractors
- Manually adjustable, multi-component spread width deflector made from stainless steel
- Hopper cover and protection sieve are standard
- Easy pre-select control for rate Setting
- Maintenance-free, oil-immersed gearbox or direct drive via a hydraulic motor
- Available as a trailed spreader on a bogey chassis
The EK-S is available:
- for 3-point linkage mounting to compact tractors with PTO shaft drive or for towing vehicles which are equipped for a hydraulic drive
- or as a trailed implement with bogey chassis
EK-S mounted spreader for winter salt application – reliable and economical:
The one-hand operation allows the quick opening and closing of the metering shutter slide. Also available as an option is the easy control via hydraulic actuation. The spread width limiter allows the manual setting of the working width. The EK-S and the EK-SH with hydraulic drive are available in 3 sizes: 150 l, 260 l and 370 l hopper capacity.
Image film AMAZONE 1883
AMAZONEN-WERKE are specialists in fertiliser spreaders, seed drills, active (rotary cultivators and rotary harrows) and passive (disc cultivators and harrows) soil tillage, precision air seeders and crop protection sprayers. AMAZONE has also been offering high-performance equipment for park and lawn maintenance and winter road gritting for many years. You will find out everything else here in the image film!