Centaya pneumatic seed drill combination
Maximum operational comfort
- Large, central and compact seed hopper with 1,600 l or 2,000 l hopper capacity – for higher work rates
- Comfortable setting and calibration centrally from the left hand side of the machine via the SmartCenter; calibration at the touch of a button
- The electric metering drive provides precise metering and easy calibration
- High seed savings via electric half-side switching of the segmented distributor head
- Easy realisation of asymmetrical tramlining rhythms thanks to the segmented distributor head
- Compatible and mountable with the latest KX/KG 01 soil tillage generation
- Central setting of the sowing depth on the TwinTeC double disc coulters
- Wear-resistant and self-cleaning Control 10 depth guidance discs or Control 25 depth guidance rollers for setting the sowing depth on the RoTeC pro single disc coulters
- Optional, comfortable and stepless coulter pressure adjustment from the tractor cab with easily-visible scales
- Operation is possible via the AMAZONE AmaDrill 2 seed drill operator terminal or via an ISOBUS compatible terminal
ElectricDrive electric metering drive
The electric metering drive is controlled by AmaDrill 2 in-cab terminal or an ISOBUS terminal of the customer’s choice. The calibration, in conjunction with the electric drive, is very comfortable and offers additional functions, such as, for example, pre-metering of the seed in field corners and the increase and decrease of the seed rate on the move.
SmartCenter for the Centaya
Via the SmartCenter, AMAZONE offers a very simple and clear layout of all the most important adjustments. The TwinTerminal allows fast and precise calibration directly on the machine.
RoTeC pro – the maintenance-free single disc coulter
For the Centaya sowing combination
- Tool-free adjustment of sowing depth in 4 steps
- Exact harrow for excellent seed coverage
- 400 mm Ø sowing disc made of boron steel for a smooth run of the coulter
- Reinforced support arm with a coulter pressure of up to 55 kg
- Central coulter pressure adjustment
- 25 mm or 10 mm "Control" depth control and cleaning roller for even depth control
- Furrow former for a clean profile seed furrow
- Seed guide tube down to the furrow former for even seed placement
Further machine details can be found here.
Image film AMAZONE 1883
AMAZONEN-WERKE are specialists in fertiliser spreaders, seed drills, active (rotary cultivators and rotary harrows) and passive (disc cultivators and harrows) soil tillage, precision air seeders and crop protection sprayers. AMAZONE has also been offering high-performance equipment for park and lawn maintenance and winter road gritting for many years. You will find out everything else here in the image film!