AmaSpray+ & ProfiClick | Crop protection technology
The AmaSpray+ enables simple yet fully automatic control. Switches integrated into the operator terminal enable the control of 5, 7 or 9 part-width sections. The AmaSpray+ has a digital pressure display and a digital tank level indicator. It records the quantity applied and area worked. The hydraulic functions are operated using the spool valves on the tractor. Boom tilt and pendulum lock are also displayed in the AmaSpray+. As an option, AmaSpray+ enables one-sided folding of the boom or, alternatively, control of the end nozzles.
The AmaSpray+ operator terminal with serial Interface can also be used for the automatic documentation (ASD) and part area site-specific application via a GPS terminal.
- Single, high-contrast, backlit screen
- Overall and part-width section control
- Up to 9 part-width sections
- Digital pressure indication
- Digital fill-level indicator
- Display of boom position and locking status
- Hectare meter (total and daily counter)
- +/- 10 % key
- Field record management system
Additional functions (with optional equipment):
- Pre-select fold for independent boom folding
- End or boundary nozzle on/off control (alternatively to pre-select fold)
- Fold or tilt via 1 double-acting control valve (electro-hydraulic changeover valve) ASD inside: serial interface
The perfect addition – ProfiClick
The ProfiClick switchbox offers the simple and precise actuation of all hydraulic functions of the booms and steering with AMAZONE crop protection implements.
It is available in combination with the electro-hydraulic "Profi-fold 1" for the entire range of AMAZONE crop protection sprayers. All the operational functions of the ProfiClick switchbox are ergonomically arranged and directly linked with that function. The potentiometer for the re-adjustment of boom tilt or for the automatic steering of a trailed sprayer can be controlled on the move without looking thanks to the detent position in the centre. So the driver can concentrate perfectly on driving.
The ProfiClick control box for operating the hydraulic functions of an AMAZONE sprayer can be combined with the AmaSpray+ machine terminal or any ISOBUS terminal. Thus it offers a favourable and comfortable control of the hydraulic functions via an oil circuit. On the tractor, only one single acting spool valve with a pressure-free return flow is required.
ProfiClick is available for UF, UG and UX without steering and the UG with drawbar steering or for a UX with axle steering.
ProfiClick switchbox without steering:
- Actuation of the boom functions via the oil circuit
ProfiClick switchbox with steering:
- Actuation of the boom functions and the steering for true track following via the oil circuit
You might also be interested in
Image film AMAZONE 1883
AMAZONEN-WERKE are specialists in fertiliser spreaders, seed drills, active (rotary cultivators and rotary harrows) and passive (disc cultivators and harrows) soil tillage, precision air seeders and crop protection sprayers. AMAZONE has also been offering high-performance equipment for park and lawn maintenance and winter road gritting for many years. You will find out everything else here in the image film!