AmaSpray+ in-cab terminal
Simple and versatile
The AmaSpray+ enables simple yet fully automatic control of the UG. Switches integrated into the operator terminal enable the control of 5, 7 or 9 part-width sections. The AmaSpray+ has a digital pressure display and a digital tank level indicator. It records the quantity applied and area worked. The hydraulic functions are operated using the spool valves on the tractor. The boom tilt and pendulum lock are also displayed in the AmaSpray+. As an option, AmaSpray+ enables one-sided folding of the boom or, alternatively, control of the end nozzles.
The AmaSpray+ operator terminal with a serial interface can also be used for automatic documentation (ASD) and part-area, site-specific application.
- Single, high-contrast, backlit screen
- Overall and part-width section control
- Up to 9 part-width sections
- Digital pressure indication
- Digital fill-level indicator
- Display of boom position and locking status
- Hectare meter (total and daily counter)
- +/- 10 % key
- Field record management system
Additional functions (with optional equipment):
- Pre-select fold for independent boom folding
- End or boundary nozzle on/off control (alternatively to pre-select fold)
- Fold or tilt via 1 double-acting control valve (electro-hydraulic changeover valve)
- ASD inside: serial interface for documentation and GPS terminal versatility
Image film AMAZONE 1883
AMAZONEN-WERKE are specialists in fertiliser spreaders, seed drills, active (rotary cultivators and rotary harrows) and passive (disc cultivators and harrows) soil tillage, precision air seeders and crop protection sprayers. AMAZONE has also been offering high-performance equipment for park and lawn maintenance and winter road gritting for many years. You will find out everything else here in the image film!