AMAZONE - Canada
AMAZONE has been established in 1883 in Germany and to this day is still family owned there.
The company has sale branches in 9 different countries and 80% of the turnover is in more than 70 countries.
The AMAZONEN-WERKE are the specialists for fertilizer spreaders, seed drills, active (rotary cultivators and rotary harrows) and passive soil cultivation (disc cultivators and harrows), precision air seeders and crop protection sprayers. In addition AMAZONE offers machinery for municipal and winter service.
AMAZONE products are known for:
- quality and reliability
- innovation and efficiency
- efficiency above average
- outstanding operational performance
- quick and qualified customer service
- reliable spare parts supply
- high resale value of used machines